With a community presence since 1989, Tom Wood Lexus continues to grow and evolve, providing an exceptional experience - not only to our customers but also for our employees that interact with our guests daily. As our operations continue to expand, we are looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team of Customer Service Specialists.
The primary roles include, but are not limited to:
1. Greeting the customer in a kindly manner, obtaining pertinent information per the customer information form (CIF)
2. Preparing the customer's car for movement through alignment check with a paper floor mat, thin plastic cover for the driver's seat, placement of window/key tag and then parking the car for service
3. Assisting the Service Consultant (SC) within reason when and where needed
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, paid vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, and short term disability insurance, and company matching 401(k), Employee Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement, Company Paid Training, and future growth opportunities within the company.
Please submit resume (if avail), application and disclosure form online (via computer) - be a part of a great team with opportunities for growth.
www.tomwoodcareers.com Job #2018-2026 Visit our website
Please call Deb Satinsky direct: (317) 688-6237 or Cell (317) 922-7615 (texting avail)
Vehicle Check In
1. Greet and obtain correct customer information needed for CIF
2. If a loaner car (LDR) is necessary secure the needed information for CIF and help transfer customer's personal articles if necessary
3. Make sure the customer is made aware of the hospitality room if a SC is not immediately available and a wait is necessary
4. Keep the cars moving through the service drive in a timely manner checking alignment potential for the vehicle before parking and alert the SC if alignment may be warranted
5. Park the vehicle in correct numbered spot for required service and record the spot number on the key tag and place in "work to be done" box
6. Alert the SC's of any delayed CIF's on the podium to lessen the customer wait
1. Greet customer and secure SC information
2. If SC is available, escort the customer to SC for check out and obtain key tag information to pull up car for the customer. Assist transfer of personal articles from LDR if necessary.
3. If SC is not available, secure the completed paperwork from the SC's office and check out the customer at the podium computer. Make sure key tag information is passed on to another Service Attendant to assist in bringing the customer's car to the front.
4. It is important to not keep the customer waiting for information on their car
5. If customer returns a LDR, then the Service Attendant must check the LDR for personal items of the customer and make sure the key to the LDR is in our possession
6. The LDR is then checked in (LDR# and mileage noted) parked and readied for use
1. It is the responsibility of Valets to assure that LDR's are prepared for customer's use in cleanliness, gassed up and in position for prompt movement
2. A Service Attendant may have to take a car through the wash to make sure it is clean both inside and outside
3. A Tom Wood gas card is available to use at the gas facility for LDR's
1. Finding cars for the SC and obtaining left items by the customers
2. Taking cars to the body shop for estimates
3. Delivering cars for "detail"
4. At the request of the SC, cars ready for pick-up may need extra attention for the Service Attendant to perform
5. Assist in gassing up "new" cars for delivery
6. Assist the wash crew when needed
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number, and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility. EEOC - Drug & Tobacco Free Campus